Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 x 170 g flaked light Tuna
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 1 green chile chopped
- 1 sprig curry leaves (optional)
- 1 piece Rampe (Pandamus) (optional)
- 1 piece cinnamon
- 1/2 inch ginger root (crushed)
- 4 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- salt, pepper and cardamom powder (optional) to taste.
- 4 medium potatoes boiled, skinned and cut into pieces.
- Drain the two cans of Tuna.
- Heat the oil in a skillet (frying pan).
- Add crushed ginger and garlic, stir, add onions, green chile, curry leaves, Rampe and cinnamon.
- Cook until the onions are tender light brown.
- Add drained Tuna, stir all together.
- Allow to cook for a few minutes.
- Add the drained Tuna liquid.
- Stir and allow to cook until the liquid is dry.
- Add salt, pepper and cardamom powder.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Turn off heat.
- Add potatoes and mix well.
- Separate the mix and shape in to small (2 inch diameter) balls or thick discs.
- Coat the balls with beaten egg and then with the toasted bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil until light brown.