Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Brown Bean Soup
- Serves 6
- The soup must be boiled on smoked pork or smoked pig's head.
- Put the beans to soak overnight and boil them in the water in which they have been soaked, adding a bay leaf.
- Fry butter with flour in an iron saucepan.
- Add the well-skimmed soup.
- Season with pepper and add the beans.
- If necessary, color the soup with a little browning.
- The pork is kept warm and served with the soup.