- Heat water and oil to boil.
- Add salt and sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Turn heat to low, mix in matzah meal, and allow to cool at least 10 minutes.
- Add 3 beaten eggs to the mixture.
- Once everything is well mixed, you can then take the dough and place on a greased cookie dish.
- Heat at 325 °F for 1 hour.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.