Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 box Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)
- water (called for in Brownie Mix directions)
- vegetable oil (called for in Brownie Mix directions)
- eggs (called for in Brownie Mix directions)
- 1 container Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy Chocolate Frosting
- ⅓ cup seedless raspberry preserves
- assorted fresh fruit, as desired
- marshmallows, as desired
- Heat Oven to 350 °F.
- Make brownies as directed for 13x9-inch pan.
- Cool completely, for about 1 hour.
- Cut into sixty 1-inch squares.
- In microwavable bowl, stir together frosting and preserves.
- Microwave uncovered on high about 20 seconds or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
- Pour into fondue pot.
- Keep warm over low heat, and serve within 1 hour.
- Spear brownies and fruit with fondue forks; Dip in fondue.