Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 12 servings of brownie sundae.
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¾ cup walnuts, chopped
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 pints vanilla ice cream
Chocolate Sauce Edit
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 10x9x2 inch pan with nonstick foil, leaving overhang.
- In saucepan, melt chocolate and butter until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar, salt and walnuts.
- Stir in eggs.
- Stir in chips, flour and vanilla.
- Pour into pan. Bake 30 minutes.
- In saucepan, melt butter and chocolate until smooth.
- Stir in corn syrup, rum and salt.
- Keep warm.
- Lift brownie from pan.
- While still warm, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Place 4 pieces in dessert bowls.
- Top with ½ cup ice cream and 2 more pieces.
- Drizzle with sauce.