- Makes 8 to 10 servings and about 1½ cups sauce
Fudge sauce (optional) Edit
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine sugar, butter and water in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, just until mixture boils.
- Remove from heat.
- Immediately add chocolate chips; stir until melted.
- Add eggs; beat with spoon until well blended.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to chocolate mixture, stirring until well blended.
- Stir in vanilla and nuts, if desired; pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until almost set.
- Pie will not test done in center.
- Prepare fudge sauce, if desired.
- Top pie with scoops of ice cream and prepared sauce.
Fudge sauce Edit
- Combine all ingredients in medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at high (100%) 1 to 1½ minutes or until hot.
- Using whisk, beat until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Conventional method: combine all ingredients in small saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.