Description EditA remarkable mix of brownies and cookies is then enriched with chocolate pudding and vanilla to make it sweet. The effort and flavor are worth it, while it keeps a smooth taste with the real chocolate.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 teaspoon sugar, brown or white only
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 ¼ tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat an oven to 350° F.
- Mix together vanilla extract, sugar, brownie mix, pudding mix, oil, and eggs. Mix or stir until well blended.
- Pour the batter in a large baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool the brownies in another large baking tray. Serve cold and plain or with other desserts.