Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
4 squares (1 oz each) baking chocolate
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
4 large eggs, divided
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 3/4 cups M&M's (can be Mini M&Ms or regular, doesntt matter)
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
9-inch springform pan
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease the pan; set aside.
3. Place butter and chocolate in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 1 minute and stir. Then microwave an additional 30 seconds and stir until the chocolate is completely melted. Then, add the sugar and 3 eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; blend in flour.
4. Stir in 1 1/4 cups M&M's; set aside.
5. In large bowl, beat cream cheese, remaining egg, and vanilla.
6. Spread half of the chocolate mixture in prepared pan. Carefully spread cream cheese mixture evenly over chocolate mixture, leaving a 1-inch border.
7. Spread remaining chocolate mixture evenly over top, all the way to the edges. Sprinkle with remaining M&M's.
8. Bake 40-45 minutes or until firm to the touch. Cool completely.
9. Enjoy! If not eating right away you can store it in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.