- Trim ends from beans, and remove strings.
- Cut beans in half lengthwise, slicing through the seam on each side of beans. #Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add beans, and cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to medium and gradually add broth, salt, and pepper; cook 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.