Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 8 slices bacon -- diced
- ½ cup raw brown rice
- 4 green onions with tops—sliced
- 1 cup raw long-grain converted rice
- 3 cups beef broth
- ⅓ cup slivered almonds -- toasted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In skillet, fry bacon until partially crisp but still limp.
- Stir in brown riceand cook over medium heat until rice is a light golden brown.
- Add bacon and browned rice to crock-pot with green onions, mushrooms, white rice and broth; stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 2½ to 3½hours.
- Before serving, stir well; add salt if needed.
- Garnish with almonds and cheese.