Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
brown sugar Cookies
- 1-? c light brown sugar, Firmly Packed
? c water
- 3 t Honey
- 1 egg
- 2-1/3 c All Purpose flour
- 1 c Coarsely ground pecans
- 2-? t Ground cinnamon
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t Ground allspice
- 1. Preheat Oven to 375? F. in a Large Mixing Bowl, Combine sugar, water,Honey And egg. Beat With Mixer on High Speed Until Well Combined. in aSeparate Bowl, Combine flour, pecans, cinnamon, baking soda And allspice;Mix Well. Add to sugar Mixture And Mix Well.
- 2. Drop by Teaspoonfuls Onto Greased Cookie Sheet 1-? Inches Apart. BakeAbout 12 Minutes, Until Cookies Are Lightly Browned on Edges. Remove FromOven at Once.
Comment From Susan: These Sound Good.
Typed by Susan Godfrey