- Mince Onion
- Add rice and Onion to 10 cups boiling water, cook per package directions until rice is done.
- Add just enough orange juice to rice mixture to moisten.
- Add grated orange rind. Chop fresh parsley
- Add parsley, cranberries and pinenuts to rice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add just enough olive oil to lightly coat rice kernels. You may need less or more than 1/3 C.
- Mixture may be refrigerated at this point if preparing ahead of time.
- Place mixture in an oven proof container, cover, and bake at 350 degrees for 45 min.