- Wash the rice three times and boil in plenty of salted water until tender.
- While the rice is cooking, wash and prepare the vegetables.
- Slice the green onions finely.
- Cut each radish in half.
- Cut the carrot diagonally, then cut each slice in strips.
- Slice the cucumber (not too thinly), and cut each slice in four.
- Heat the oil in a wok or plan and stir-fry the garlic for 40 seconds.
- Add the prepared vegetables and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the sesame seeds after 2 minutes.
- When the rice is tender, drain and stir in the fried vegetables and sesame seeds.
- Stir in the sesame paste.
- Sprinkle with a little soy sauce and lemon juice and serve hot with sesame tahini to taste.