Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve with chicken. Makes 6 servings.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- ¾ cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- ⅔ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1⅓ cups low-fat milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- vegetable cooking spray
- cooked chicken (optional)
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add carrots; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and onions; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Combine rice, pecans, parsley and vegetables in large bowl.
- Combine cheese, milk, eggs, Worcestershire, salt and pepper in small bowl; stir into rice mixture.
- Divide mixture evenly into 6 ovenproof molds, custard cups or large muffin tins coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 °F for 25 to 30 minutes or until set.