Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ tsp instant chicken bouillon
- ¾ cup brown rice, quick cooking
- ¼ tsp dried marjoram, crushed
- 2 tbsp snipped fresh parsley
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion
- In a medium saucepan stir together bouillon granules and 1 cup water.
- Bring to boiling.
- Stir in mushrooms, brown rice, carrot, marjoram, and dash pepper.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add green onion and parsley; toss lightly with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 104 calories, 3 g protein, 21 g carbohydrates, 1 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 205 mg potassium