Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh peach chunks*
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup whole Wheat or all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
- Combine rice, peach chunks and 1/4 cup Sugar in buttered shallow 1-1/2-quart baking dish.
- Combine flour, remaining 1/4 cup Sugar and spices in small bowl; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle flour mixture over rice; sprinkle nuts on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees 15 to 20 minutes. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.