Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes about 18 four-inch pancakes
- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup skim milk
- 4 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Reduced-calorie syrup (optional)
- margarine (optional)
- Combine baking mix, cinnamon, milk and egg whites in large bowl; stir until smooth. Stir in rice and applesauce.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle coated with cooking spray.
- Cook over medium heat until bubbles form on top and underside is lightly browned.
- Turn to brown other side. Serve with syrup and margarine.