- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 2 tsp curry powder
- Add the stock to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add all the ingredients.
- Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until stock has been absorbed into rice.
- Average cooking time is 60 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes and fluff with fork.
Recipe reprinted with permission from HealthRecipes.com