- Melt margarine or butter in small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add flour and whisk together about 30 seconds; then add broth slowly while whisking.
- Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add soy sauce and pepper.
- Cook until gravy achieves desired thickness.
- Pour into a gravy boat or bowl and stir in parsley. Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.