Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh or canned Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk (made with nonfat dry milk)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar or American cheese
Cook celery, pepper and Mushrooms in butter in large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Combine eggs, milk, salt and black pepper in small bowl. Reduce heat to medium and pour egg mixture over vegetables. Continue stirring 1-1/2 to 2 minutes. Add rice and Cheese; stir to gently separate grains. Heat 2 minutes.