Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup cooked brown beans, with cooking water
- 2 cut onions
- 2 big cut tomatoes
- 1 freshly cut twig of sellery leaves
- 1 whole fresh hot pepper
- 1 cube of bouillon
- black pepper
- cooked brown rice
1. Simmer onions a few minutes.
2. Add tomatoes and cube of bouillon. Simmer till thickened a bit.
3. Make the broth tasty with black pepper.
5. Simmer till the liquid is thickened (about another ten minutes).