Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 c Brown basmati rice
- 2 c water -- or vegetable stock
- Grated Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 ts Ground nutmeg
- 1/4 ts Ground Cloves
- 1/2 ts Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 ts Ground cumin
- 1/2 ts Ground Coriander
- Pinch of saffron (optional)
- 1 tb chopped fresh parsley
- Rinse The rice And Soak it For 20 Minutes in ColdWater.
- Add All The Ingredients Except For The parsley to a 2-Quart Pot. Bring to a Boil, Lower The Heat, Stir,And Simmer, Covered For 20 Minutes or Until The WaterIs Absorbed And The rice is Cooked.
- Garnish With the chopped parsley.
Note: This Can Also be Made With White basmati rice