Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Bulion cu pateuri de carne
- 3 lbs / 1,250 kg beef
- 3 qts / 3 l water
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 1 celery root
- 1 onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 – 3 juniper berries
- Set the beef to boil with the cold water.
- Remove foam, add the cleaned and quartered vegetables, juniper berries and bay leaf.
- Let boil, covered, at low temperature, for an hour.
- Add salt and let boil for another two hours.
- Remove the vegetables, remove the meat which will be used as filling for the pies and strain and degrease the soup.
- Serve in cups with meat pies like French Dough I or French Dough II or with pancakes with meat.