Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2/3 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/3 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/3 tsp. white pepper
- 1/3 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/3 tsp. dried basil
- 1/3 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 1/3 dash black pepper
- 1 1/3 dash dried thyme
- 4 talapia fillets
- vegetable cooking spray
- Combine the seasonings mix ingredients in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle each side of each fillet evenly with 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture.
- Preheat a 10-inch skillet over high heat to 400°, about 5 minutes.
- Spray the top side of each fillet evenly with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place the fillets, two at a time (sprayed side down), in the skillet, reduce the heat to medium, and cook 2 minutes.
- Turn the fillets over and cook until done, about 2 minutes more.
- Remove the cooked fillets, wipe the skillet clean, bring the heat back to 400°, and repeat the process with the remaining fillets.