Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Copyright © 1998 American Diabetes Association
- 6 Servings
- 1½ lb fresh sole fillets
- 3 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 large lemon; cut into wedges
- Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange fillets so they don't overlap each other.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the fillets.
- Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Arrange fillets on a serving platter, garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 129 | Calories from Fat 34 | Total Fat 4g | Saturated Fat 1g | Cholesterol 63mg | Sodium 201mg | Carbohydrate 1g | Dietary Fiber 0g | Sugars 1g | Protein 22g
- Exchanges: Lean Meat 2