Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serving Size : 4
- 6 tablespoons dressing Caesar salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh Parmesan cheese -- grated
- 1½ pounds large shrimp -- peeled and deveined
- rice or angel hair pasta -- for serving
- green vegetable, optional
- Combine the reserved dressing and the cheese.
- Toss the shrimp with this marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove shrimp from the marinade and grill or broil 4 inches form a hot fire for 1 to 2 minutes perside, basting with additional marinade when you turn the shrimp.
- Cook until the shrimp are firm and opaque.
- Serve with rice or pasta and a green vegetable.