Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 2 servings.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about ¾ pound)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ cup wine vinegar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups hot cooked rice (cooked without salt or fat)
- Place chicken in shallow bowl. Combine garlic, basil, thyme, vinegar, orange juice and salt in small bowl; pour over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours. Place chicken on broiler pan; reserve marinade in small bowl.
- Arrange oven rack 4 inches from heat. Broil 6 minutes per side or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve with rice.