Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Eating Well Magazine
- Active time: 10 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
- Makes 2 servings
- Position rack in upper third of oven and preheat broiler.
- Line a broiler pan with foil.
- Arrange mango slices in a single layer in the prepared pan.
- Broil until browned in spots, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Squeeze lime wedges over the broiled mango and serve.
- ↑ Broiling fruit brings out its inherent sweetness. A squeeze of tart lime juice balances it out. Try this technique with pineapple as well.
Nutritional information Edit
- 69 Calories | 0g Fat (0g Sat, 0g Mono) | 0mg Cholesterol | 18g Carbs | 1g Protein | 2g Fiber | 2mg Sodium | 167mg Potassium
- Nutrition bonus: Vitamin C (50% daily value) | Vitamin A (15% dv)
- Exchange: 1 fruit
- Carbohydrate Serving: 1