Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Eating Well Magazine
- Active time: 10 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
- Makes 2 servings
- Position rack in upper third of oven and preheat broiler.
- Line a broiler pan with foil.
- Arrange mango slices in a single layer in the prepared pan.
- Broil until browned in spots, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Squeeze lime wedges over the broiled mango and serve.
- ↑ Broiling fruit brings out its inherent sweetness. A squeeze of tart lime juice balances it out. Try this technique with pineapple as well.
Nutritional information Edit
- 69 Calories | 0g Fat (0g Sat, 0g Mono) | 0mg Cholesterol | 18g Carbs | 1g Protein | 2g Fiber | 2mg Sodium | 167mg Potassium
- Nutrition bonus: Vitamin C (50% daily value) | Vitamin A (15% dv)
- Exchange: 1 fruit
- Carbohydrate Serving: 1