Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Catfish recipe.
Mustard-dill sauce Edit
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1¼ cups milk
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Sprinkle catfish with garlic salt and lemon pepper.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place on the greased rack of an unheated broiler pan.
- Tuck under any thin edges.
- Broil 3 inches from the heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until flakes easily with a fork.