Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: The Diabetic Newsletter
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup white wine
- ⅛ tsp black or white pepper
- 1 lb boneless catfish, cleaned
- Mix the oil, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, wine, and pepper in a non- metallic bowl.
- Put the catfish into the marinade and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Preheat the broiler and brush the hot rack with the marinade.
- Broil close to the heat for approximately 5 minutes until the fish flakes when touched with a fork.
Nutritional information Edit
- 202 Calories | 7g Protein | 69mg Sodium | 7.6g Fat | 2.8g Carbs
- Exchanges: 1 low-fat meat | ½ fat