Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Brogan Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 jars whole onions
- 1 can cream of celery soup undiluted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- Fold onions into soup then pour into a greased 2-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle cheese and almonds on top and bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.