Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Broccoli Soup. Serves 6 persons
- 700 g broccoli
- 1 medium onion
- 3 small potatoes
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 litre milk
- 3 tablespoons cream
- Wash and clean broccoli, onion and potatoes.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the broccoli, the onion and the potatoes for 7 – 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, the wine, salt and pepper and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Place the soup in a mixer and mash it.
- Put it back in the saucepan, add the mink and let it boil for 6 minutes.
- Serve hot with some cream on top and some pepper.