Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1-2 Lbs of Beef (or Beef or Lamb liver), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 sweet green pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1-2 tomatoes (optional), cut into bite-sized pieces
For the Marinade
- 2-3 fresh hot chile peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice or lime juice (or cider vinegar)
- 2 garlic pods, minced
- cayenne pepper or red pepper, or dried red pepper flakes
- 1 paprika
Blend all the marinade ingredients and grind them into a paste. In a glass bowl mix the meat and marinade, thoroughly covering the meat. Allow the meat to marinate for at least an hour, 1–2 hours if possible.
Place the meat, and vegetables, if desired on skewers.
Cook the skewered meat on an outdoor grill, or under the oven broiler. Baste with the remaining marinade, being sure that the marinade is fully cooked after the last basting. Serve with rice or bread, with Pili-Pili Sauce.