Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 24 oz broccoli, sliced
- 2 pint chicken or vegetable stock
- 1½ pint milk
- 1 pint water
- ½ pint cream
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 24 spring onions
- 4 celery sticks
- 4 parsnips
- Fill saucepan with water.
- Add spring onions, celery sticks and parsnips.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 20 minutes over low heat.
- Add broccoli, milk, paprika and stock. Stir.
- Cook for another 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into saucepan again and heat for 2 minutes.
- Gradually stir cream in.
- Serve hot.