Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoyt Estate in Allen, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 ounces egg noodles cooked
- 2 cups fresh broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large saucepan cook noodles according to package directions.
- Add broccoli during the last five minutes of cooking time.
- Drain well.
- In another saucepan combine soup, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper.
- Mix well and heat for 10 minutes.