Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 2½ Cups.
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ onion, chopped
- ¼ pounds mushrooms, chopped
- ¾ cup cottage cheese, low fat
- ¼ cup yogurt, low fat plain
- 1 pinch salt, pepper
- Cook broccoli just until tender crisp, (3 minutes). Drain and put under cold water.
- In non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; Add garlic, onion and mushrooms and cook, until onion is tender. Set aside.
- In blender, combine cottage cheese and yogurt; Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Process just until mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate.