Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 boxes Jiffy cornbread mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 (10 oz) cottage cheese
- 1½ sticks butter
- 1 (10 oz) frozen chopped broccoli
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Thaw frozen broccoli under water.
- While butter is melting, mix everything in a large mixing bowl.
- When butter is melted, pour into batter and stir well.
- Then pour batter into the 9 x 13 inch greased baking dish and cook 40 – 60 minutes.