Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 1½ cups broccoli florets
- 1½ cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Steam the broccoli and cauliflower until they're the consistency you like them.
- Meanwhile, soak raisins in very hot water to plump them up.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat, and sauté garlic until slightly golden.
- Add pine nuts and sauté another minute.
- Pour garlic and pine nut oil over broccoli and cauliflower and toss with drained raisins.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 80 | Fat 6 g | Carbs 6 g | Sodium 15 mg | Fiber 0.8 g.