- Fry bacon, crumble into small pieces. Set aside.
- Cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces, wash and set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Set aside. (Miracle Whip works in place of this)
- Chop onion.
- If grapes are used in place of raisins, cut in half.
- Combine broccoli, bacon, onion and grapes.
- Stir in Mayonnaise mixture or Miracle Whip. Refrigerate until served.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.