- Discard the tough stem from the broccoli and coarsely chop.
- Melt butter, add the onion and apples.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the stock and broccoli.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Purée the soup, return to the saucepan and heat slowly.
- Add pepper and cream.
- Serve with croutons.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.