Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Clovers Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups broccoli
- ⅓ cup chopped white onion
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped red pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup all purpose baking mix
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cook broccoli for 10 minutes then drain and put in pie plate.
- Sprinkle onion, cheese and pepper over broccoli.
- Combine eggs, milk, baking mix, salt and pepper and beat well.
- Pour egg mixture over broccoli mixture then bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.