Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Peel the skin from the Broccoli stems.
- Thinly slice them diagonally, discarding the tough end.
- Place the slices and salt in a glass jar or covered plastic bowl. Leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- Mix garlic, oil and vinegar.
- Drain all the salty water from the sliced Broccoli stems. Add the oil mixture and shake well.
- Return to the refrigerator for several hours or overnight before serving.
Recipe from sneakykitchen.com