- 1 (pound) or (16 ounces) 45 dag Bacon
- 1 head Broccoli
- Onion, chop fine, (to your taste)
- 1 1/2 (pounds) or (24 ounces) 68 dag whole, red seedless grapes, (wash,drain, chill)
- 1 1/2 cups ( 12 ounces) sliced or slivered almonds,add these just before serving
- DRESSING; 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of vinegar
- Blend the dressing ingredients together and put in a covered container in the refrigerator overnight.
- The night before, fry the Bacon until crisp, drain off the fat and crumble the Bacon and put in a covered bowl in the refrigerator.
- Chop Onion and put in covered container also.
- Next, clean and wash the Broccoli and fruit and again put them separately in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, put dressing over all ingredients in a bowl and now put in the almonds. Toss lightly and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.