Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 2 10-ounce packages frozen chopped Broccoli
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 6 eggs, divided
- 1 4-ounce can sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- Cook Onion with Broccoli according to Broccoli package directions. Drain well; set aside.
- Combine rice, 3/4 cup Cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 2 eggs (slightly beaten).
- Press firmly and evenly over bottom and sides of greased 12-inch pizza pan or two 9-inch pie pans.
- Beat remaining 4 eggs slightly. Stir in Mushrooms, pepper, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and milk. Add to Broccoli and mix well.
- Spoon into crust. Bake at 375 degrees 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup Cheese; bake 10 minutes longer. Cool before cutting into wedges.