Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped Broccoli, thawed and well-drained
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 4 eggs, separated
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Cook Onion in butter in small skillet until tender. Combine Onion with Broccoli, rice, soup, thyme and worcestershire sauce in greased shallow 2-quart baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored; add Cheese.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form; fold in egg yolk mixture. Remove baking dish from oven; stir. Spread egg mixture over top. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.