Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Farmers' Market Recipes by the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 20–30 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1½ cups fresh broccoli, chopped
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- 1½ cups water
- 3 cups skim milk
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup cheese, grated
- Bring water to a boil. Add vegetables and cook over medium heat until tender, about 15 minutes. Do not drain.
- Remove half of vegetables and mash. Return them to pot. Add milk, pepper, and garlic. Heat through. Serve with cheese sprinkled on top.