Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bread Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 pkg. Jiffy cornbread mix
- 2 cups chopped broccoli, cooked
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Mix ingredients together.
- Pour in shallow baking dish.
- Bake in preheated 400 °F oven for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Cut in squares to serve.