Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook time:20 minutes
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package corn bread/muffin mix (I like Jif)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained (or fresh if you have it)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (I like more)
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ¼ cup milk (I like skim)
- In a bowl, stir all ingredients just until combined.
- Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350 °F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans. Serve warm. ...