Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook time:20 minutes
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package corn bread/muffin mix (I like Jif)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained (or fresh if you have it)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (I like more)
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ¼ cup milk (I like skim)
- In a bowl, stir all ingredients just until combined.
- Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350 °F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans. Serve warm. ...