Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 pound boned and skinned Chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium Onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup fresh Broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 11-ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 8-ounce can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 8-ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Season Chicken with salt and pepper; brown in oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in Onion, Broccoli, broth and soy sauce; cook several minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and Sugar; stir in 2 tablespoons water.
- Add cornstarch mixture to skillet; heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Add oranges, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts; stir until thoroughly heated.
- Serve over fluffy rice.