Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 (10 oz) pkgs frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 beaten eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (10¾ oz) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup real mayonnaise (not imitation or substitute)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheese
- Ritz cracker crumbs
- Cook broccoli in lightly salted water until tender.
- Drain well.
- Combine eggs, milk, soup, mayo and cheese.
- Stir in cooked broccoli.
- Pour into greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cracker crumbs on top.
- Bake 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes.