Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 (10 oz) pkgs frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 beaten eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (10¾ oz) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup real mayonnaise (not imitation or substitute)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheese
- Ritz cracker crumbs
- Cook broccoli in lightly salted water until tender.
- Drain well.
- Combine eggs, milk, soup, mayo and cheese.
- Stir in cooked broccoli.
- Pour into greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cracker crumbs on top.
- Bake 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes.